For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Acumen Design Consultancy Ltd of 6 Stanton Gate, 49 Mawney Road, Romford, Essex RM7 7HL.
Credit Card Details
When collecting your credit card details for the payment of an invoice we will immediately delete those details once the transaction has been complete and accepted. No credit card details are stored or kept in any form.
Information we may collect from you
We do not intend or wish to receive or store the personal details of any person under the age of 18. If you are under 18 please ask your parent or guardian to access and use our site on your behalf.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.acumendesign.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of making an enquiry via our site or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of your visits to our site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data) and the resources that you access.
IP addresses (and cookies)
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• To customise our site according to your individual interests.
• To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post or telephone. We will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and to improve our service to you.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties.
For more information please contact
Acumen Design Concultancy Ltd